Wednesday, September 5, 2012

PKM Strategy in my life




I think i need PKM in my daily life i have to knowing WHAT i know. when i working in media i need to know who i will take from them quotes. and i have to know what his contact number .
with my family i must know how can i educate them that i have to know what i need to teach them that will be reflection to our life




In my daily work i have  knowing HOW to get what i know i have to read a lot news or watch many report very day even a newspaper to get a new knowledge i have to mange that to learning to development  my level of media




we have to know from WHO will get a new knowledge by website or who has experience. but now i can get new information via Fareedah . In my newspaper we using that website for share knowledge we make networking with others friend how has same interest.



an otherwise i have to know  WHERE i can get that knowledge i have to ask my friends about that what the new news or behind the stage then i have to mange it in my archives in my laptop or to Google drive 
because i cant carry all my information anywhere but now i can use it any time and anywhere but Google drive i have to know HOW to use what i know with another journalist to share the data or contact  by new method .  




With all this i have to use my information and  new technological even my friend who has same job to mange my life and developed my job  


   





No comments:

Post a Comment